Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Ipsy Mail

Over a year ago, I signed-up for a monthly subscription with Ipsy for a monthly Glam Bag. I'm not the most glamorous person you'll ever meet, but what girl doesn't like makeup?!?! My best description of the service is surprise make-up mail. I shell out $10 a month and get pretty pink package once a month with anywhere from 4-6 products and a make-up bag. I've been shifting what I frequently use into a single make-up bag (June 2013 is my favorite looking bag so far) and re-purposing the others as crochet hook bags, stitch marker bags... you get the idea.

Today I received my 13th Ipsy Glam Bag.
March 2014 Glam Bag

Lipstick | Eyeshadow | Eyeliner | Primer

Paid $10 and received 4 products worth $46.71 retail.

Here's the break down:
 
Brand: bareMinerals
Product: Marvelous Moxie
Color: Get ready
Size: 1.5 g
Price: $7.71
 
Brand: NYX
Product: Love in Rio Eyeshadow
Color: The Brazilian
Size: 0.105 oz
Price: $6.00
Brand: Chella
Product: Eyeliner Pen
Color: Indigo Blue
Size: 0.40 oz
Price: $24
 
Brand: Pixi
Product: Flawless Beauty Primer
Color: Even Skin
Size: 12 mL
Price: $9

No comments:

Post a Comment