Thursday, May 15, 2014

Project 5: 2014 Springtime Loop

Complete!

During Yarn Crawl L.A. last month I purchased a skein of Freia in Ombré from Abuelita's Knitting and Needlepoint and promised I'd knit it up as a Springtime Loop by Kathi Snodgrass for my mother. Although I had some cat related disasters all over my livingroom, I managed to finish it just in time for Mother's day (which also happened to be her birthday this year too).


My Supplies:
  • Knitwhits
    • 1 Freia Handpaints, Nightshade Ombré Wool Sport
    • 100% Wool
  • Circular Needles 
    • 1 Knit Picks US 6 (4mm) 24in
  • Stitch Markers
    • 27

2 comments:

  1. It looks great!! Thanks for knitting my pattern. If you have a chance, take a look at my new Blog. If you like it, link in KathiSDesigns.com into my name so people can find my blog. I am new at all this blogging. The cowl looks great in that color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathi! Your website is now linked to your name. Such a fun pattern!

      Delete