Monday, February 3, 2014

Mini Road Trip!

Did somebody say Superbowl Dinosaur?!?!
Hold onto your butts

I'm not much for sports, but dinosaurs I love. On Sunday, instead of watching the Superbowl, eating chicken wings (I don't normally eat chicken) and boozing, my husband and I took a little drive to Cabazon to see the "World's Biggest Dinosaurs."


The sun was shining and the weather was close to perfect. My only complaint, the wind made my fringe look like something straight out of an 80s glamor shot.


This was my very first road side attraction (of the year and ever) and it did not disappoint. There was a museum with static and moving dinosaurs, a Dino Dig, sluice, garden path and a 4-story Tyrannosaurus rex.


My favorite part of this particular road side attraction was definitely climbing up inside of Mr. Rex and looking out from between his teeth. That and of course picking up a shiny new pressed penny for my ever growing collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment